Monday, November 1, 2010

Behind the scenes

last friday we have my very own first photosession in jogja with two very beautiful girls and the other 2 talented photographers for QAy's catalog and 2011 calendar. sooooo exited






after the photosession,,, i went back to hotel and prepared cos i'm gonna see my boyfriend's fam for the first time then we go to jogja fashion week. here's my outfit



hmm.... ZARA should pay me for this

look at my hijab. i finnaly have confidence to wear that style of hijab



the plan was,, i want my model also wear this hijab style. but practically,,, i'm not a stylist. and i was so overwhelming by that photoshoot. you have no idea how does it feel to be a designer, stylist, producer, in one time,, and most of all,, for the very first time. i barely cant sleep the night before. just do as much as i can. but so far,,, i love the result. REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!thanx guys,,, cant stop scrolling on the folder to see the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment